Saturday, December 24, 2011

30 Day Blog Challange - Day 23

Today I get to post 3 photos of famous people I find attractive.

The first, John Travolta.  I have had a HUGE crush on him since I first saw Grease.  He is one many who looks better with age.



Speaking of looking better with age is Sean Connery.  So sexy.  When I was in NYC in 2000 he was filming a movie across the street and I caught a glimpse of him in the window.


The third and final is Raine Maida, the lead singer of Our Lady Peace.  I had the pleasure of meeting him and the rest of the band when they did a meet and greet show in Ottawa.  My girlfriend Michelle and I went to both nights but met them the first night.  Raine is the one on the right in the red and while plaid shirt.


For Christmas Eve it is all about my favourite movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment